Here are 13 great natural ways to ease lower back pain in pregnant women:
- Tip One: In case, you are lifting weight from the floor, carefully bend your knees. The back should be kept straight. However, it would be wise to avoid lifting weight during pregnancy.
- Tip Two: Keep your back as straight as possible.
- Tip Three: Do not bend while sitting on chair. Also avoid bending forward. Resting on elbows bending over knees is a strict no-no.
- Tip Four: Take additional back support while sitting on chair. You can also use a pillow for the same.
- Tip Five: It is not a good idea to cross your legs while sitting. Also avoid locking your legs.
- Tip Six: Your shoulders should be relaxed while sitting. When walking or standing, pull shoulders back.
- Tip Seven: You must keep your legs apart while standing. This will give adequate support to your lower back.
- Tip Eight: If you have been standing for a long time, it is wise to shift weight on legs from time to time. This will keep you back and legs relaxed.
- Tip Nine: Strictly avoid jerks. Quick movements are a no-no. Impulse movements may prove to be damaging for your body.
- Tip Ten: Avoid sleeping straight. Sleeping on right or left side is known to be the best option to relieve lower back pain during pregnancy.
- Tip Eleven: Keep one leg over the other while sleeping on sides.
- Tip Twelve: Do not wear foot wear that have heals. Smooth and comfortable foot wear is really necessary.
- Tip Thirteen: Massage can be very soothing during pregnancy especially if you are suffering from lower back pain.